Thursday, December 15, 2011

How long does it take for PayPal to deposit money..?

Hi. I recently received a payment from an eBay member, so I went and logged on to my account, and it says that the transaction has been completed and that I should shipped the item..but when I call my bank, the amount of money isn't listed. How long will it take for PayPal to deposit the money I've received in my account?|||It will stay in your Pay Pal account unless you request it be transferred to your bank. You could use the money directly from your pay pal account.|||if you are new to paypal, they will hold the money until the item is received by the buyer and they leave you feedback. Make sure when you ship the item, you get a tracking number and enter it in on ebay and paypal, so they know you shipped it. Without that, it is possible you might not get paid. Paypal is kind of shady that way, they are good about buyer security, but not seller security.if you check your paypal and the money is available to you, you have to hit withdraw funds so it goes into your bank account and then it should take no more than 3 or 4 days.|||You have to actually transfer the money from paypal into your bank account. It can be instant or can take upto 3 days to transfer, 3 business days BTW (Monday thru friday)





You know you can ship the item right from paypal as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment