Thursday, December 15, 2011

How come sometimes my direct deposit shows up on Friday, and sometimes Monday?

I am 17 and employed at McDonalds, and I use a local bank called VyStar. Sometimes, I get my direct deposit paycheck on Friday evenings, and sometimes on Monday mornings. Does anyone know why that might be? It's quite frustrating because I get all these plans and stuff for the weekend, and then I have no money.


Thanks in advance for your input.|||I get payed direct deposit on Thursday but sometimes it doesn't clear in my account until Friday or Monday. Checks sometimes just need an extra day or two to clear. Its as simple as that. One reason it might take an extra day or two clear are major holidays like Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Christmas. It also comes down to the time the check was put in to your account. It was put in late in the day it won't show up until the next day.|||holidays like Thanksgiving would probably delay it if they didn't send the money to the bank a day earlier





if Friday is payday, the money should be in your acct Friday morning.


If payday is Monday, then it is just luck if you happen to get it Friday and you shouldn't be expecting it any earlier than Monday|||G





It has to do with when your employer's payroll is released. The bank can't credit it until it is transmitted. If they miss the cutoff time, it can;t go through until the next banking day. So it may be your employer closing out and approving the payroll, or it could be the payroll company ....





Soccerref|||I can see how much i get payed on sunday and the transaction is done by monday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment