Monday, December 12, 2011

Is there a way out of the Tenancy Deposit Law?

I am a landlord and am just in the process of letting out another property. I have been told that instead of taking a deposit you can take extra money but call it something else, is this true? Not keen on putting the money in a goverment account where they hog all the interest on the money.|||You can require what ever you want and call it what ever you want as long as you fully disclose if it is refundable or not and if so, the terms on which it is refunded to the tenant.|||i would assume you have an attorney on retainer, ask him|||I sure wouldn't rent anything I didn't get a deposit on.


The government is going retarted.


I wouldn't trust a bunch of greedy government people with my deposit money look what they did with social security, they robbed it blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment