Monday, December 12, 2011

What can happen if i dont pay my electricity security deposit?

i live in maryland and pepco provides the electricity so i bought a house about 3 months ago and i never got a electricity bill so i decided to call and get the everything straight. they said i would have to pay a 290 deposit plus whatever my bill is. well my bill was only 60 dollars and the bill came out to 350. my question is what could possibly happen if i only pay what they say my bill is and never pay the security deposit?|||pay or set in the dark!!!!|||Why did you call when they weren't sending a bill? I had that happen to me and got free electricity for a year.|||Request a payment plan. otherwise they mat cut the connection.|||Does the term "lights out" ring a bell?

No comments:

Post a Comment