Thursday, December 15, 2011

Does motel 6 require a cash deposit if paid in cash?

I need to check into a room,


but I do not have a credit card.


I know some motels require you to leave


a cash deposit.





I called the motel but all they said was


"All I need a picture ID"


She made no mention of a credit card or cash deposit?





can anyone tell me from experience?


and if I do pay in cash how much is the Deposit


at the motel 6?





Thank you!|||Well the decision wouldn't apply to all Motel 6's as they are franchised and each one is individually owned.





But generally, lower quality motels like Motel 6 don't require a deposit. They just require ID and payment in full at check-in.|||most require a credit card even though they don't say. If they don't need a credit card, I think they charge an extra night or two. Probably will have to pay in full before you stay|||Call them back and ask.





Probably a deposit.

No comments:

Post a Comment