Monday, December 12, 2011

Can I deposit a personal check at one of the Bank Of America ATM machine locations?

Last Tuesday, I went to Bank Of America online and apply for a on lone application to open a checking account. A ATM deposit information made me opened the account. My Bank Of America debit card came in the mail and it was quick. I call to activate my check card. My mom uses her bank which is Austin Bank Of Chicago and it was renamed ABC Bank. She'll write me a personal check before I'll start to deposit it at one of Bank Of America ATM locations.|||You can take the check she wrote to you and you can deposit it into your new account.


Just sign the back.|||yes if you are just depositing it all into your account, you should be fine. if you are worried then just go to the teller and youll get a reciept that it was deposited

No comments:

Post a Comment