Thursday, December 8, 2011

I got my taxes direct deposit but I will get mt stimulus payment in check?

I dont understand why, I did my taxes done and I got it direct deposit..... and I called irs and they said I will get it in check but I got my tax direct deposit so they should direct deposit my stimulus payment . anyone kno? I dont owe irs nothing at all.|||If you received your refund by direct deposit then you will receive your stimulus payment the same way.|||A lot of people have thought they were getting direct deposit but for whatever reason aren't, so are assuming they'll get it earlier than they really are.





If your fees were taken out of your refund, you'll get a paper check. For the fees to be taken out, your refund was sent by the IRS to Block or whatever preparer, then they took out your fees and deposited the rest to your account. The IRS had THEIR account info, not yours, so can't very well deposit your rebate to your account when they don't know what it is. So you'll get a paper check in the mail.





Check your bank statement from when the original refund came - if it says "US Treasury" you should be OK for direct deposit as long as that account is still open, and you didn鈥檛 split your refund into multiple accounts. Otherwise, you鈥檒l get a paper check|||If you paid for your tax prep fees out of your refund and had the rest direct deposited, you didn't have a clean direct deposit done. Your refund was deposited into a temp acct so your preparer could get his fees, and then the remainder was deposited into your real account, and then the temp acct was closed. The only account the IRS knows about is the temp account that has been closed for a long time now.|||The only reason you wouldnt get your stimulus direct deposit is if you got a rapid refund loan or you got your taxes done and the tax preparer deducted the fees out of your tax return instead of being paid up front for the fees!|||If fees were deducted from your refund, then you will get paper check.





For information on stimulus tax rebate read: http://taxipay.blogspot.com/2008/02/are-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment