Sunday, December 4, 2011

How could I get my deposit back from Moana apartment in Denver, CO 80220?

I paid my deposit ($200) for Moana apartment in Denver, CO 80220 and office manager ( her name is Jennifer) is not answering my email and phone call!!! She eats my deposit money. So does anybody know how I get my money back? I am not staying in US.|||Did you give the proper notice you were moving?





In that notice, did you provide a forwarding address where to send your money?





Did you move everything out and leave the place clean?





Did "Jennifer" or another agent do a final walk-through inspection with you - AND give you the final "OK"?





If you answered "No" to even one of these Qs, you may not be able to get any of the deposit returned.





Thanks for asking your Q! I enjoyed answering it!





VTY,


Ron Berue


Yes, that is my real last name!

No comments:

Post a Comment