Thursday, December 8, 2011

Who should I call to report this problem?

I moved from my old apartment on June 18. I called and made sure that they would send me my deposit from that apartment to my new address. It is now July 24. I have called several times and they will not return my call and I haven't received my deposit back. Who can I call to get this resolved?|||How and when did you pay the rent? Contact them the same way.|||Find out which company owns the actual apartment complex. The people in the office are just employees who have probably been told to ignore anyone who wants money back as the economy is so bad.





Once you get the owner's name and address, send a certified letter requesting your refund to them and to the office at your old complex. They are just trying to get you to go away so they can keep your money. You have to start writing letters in case you have to go to small claims court and need proof of your efforts to recover your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment