Thursday, December 8, 2011

I used Turbo Tax to file my taxes in January and I chose direct deposit. Will my rebate be mailed?

Someone said that if you used the Santa Barbara trust or whatever its called to direct deposit my refund, my rebate will be mailed instead of direct deposit. My last two digits are 10 and I didnt get my rebate today...PLEASE HELP!!|||It will be mailed to you. After talking to 2 people at the IRS, one quite rude by the way, I was told that if you file with a third party and have your filing fees taken out of your return they will mail you a check instead of direct depositing it.|||Check the bank statement that has your 2007 refund on it. If it says US TREASURY 220 TAX REFUND ( means refund came directly from IRS) when your refund was deposited, then you will get direct deposit. If it says anything else (means it came from a third party like H%26amp;R Block , TurboTax , etc.) you will receive a paper check|||If you paid to get your tax refund sooner then it wasn't deposited by the IRS so the IRS doesn't have your bank info and you'll get a check.|||I used TurboTax also in January. My last 2 digits are even lower than 10. I am still waiting.|||NO. it its deposited into whatever account you used to direct deposit your refund check

No comments:

Post a Comment