Thursday, December 8, 2011

Put a deposit on an apartment still waiting manager to call so we can meet to sign lease agreement?

I am afraid that I may lose the apartment or my deposit. I already paid application fee and they got back the credit check and background check and said everything came back. So this past thursday 10/7 I paid the deposit, and we had planned on meeting this thursday evening to sign the lease and get the keys, but my husband cant meet then, so he said call him this monday and he will schedule a time during the day (my husband works 2nd shift) and he can sign the lease and then I can. We are moving SATURDAY, I already have called everyone and got everything schedule to switch to our name. So far I have left a message this weekend, then yesterday and no call back, and I just tried to call and no answer, I did not leave a VM. I am going to call him again at lunch today and leave a VM if no answer. But when should I panic? I dont want to lose this apartment it is FANTASTIC!|||Well if you did not get a recite or a deposit pre lease paper, you could start panicking when you left the office.


If you do have proof that you gave him the deposit, then you can only wait, if you don't get the apart,meant your money is returned...with this much wait you may want another apartment anyway...just think how long repairs will take them in your apartment once you move in, if they are this slow about putting money in their own pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment