Thursday, December 8, 2011

How long does it take for Enterprise Car Rental to reimburse your security deposit?

I used a debit card (but was processed in the form of a credit card) and the $50 hold was actually put through as withdrawal. I returned the car a week ago, and they have also withdrawn the amount owed for the rental experience, but the $50 is still gone as well, leaving my account withdrawn $93 from them when it should only be $43.





Just wondering if it's suppose to be this long for my bank account to be credited back, or should I call them and ask them where my deposit is?|||Usually Enterprise gets the refund back into your account about 2 business days after you return the car. Best thing to do is contact them and find out why they haven't refunded your 50 dollars. And if you have any OD fees that are caused because they didn't refund your 50 dollars make sure and provide them with that proof (ie a bank statement) so that you can make sure and get reimbursed for the fees that they caused.|||You should definitely call them, that should have been the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment